Do you know what is strongest in you, what it is that you want to become and make all your dreams a reality. Do you know what it is? That’s your number. In this post we are going to talk about such a person, who is JK Rowling and his thoughts, you can say JK Rowling quotes that changed their lives because they are true to them.
In this post we are compiling the top 50 JK Rowling quotes for you that can also change your life if you are as true to them as they still are. You know who she is today because of her vision of a famous and eminent novelist and writer. And how can we forget about the Harry Potter movies and novels !? We will talk about them in some other post.
Writing a storybook is not an easy feat, let alone writing a bestseller. Moving from Manchester to London’s King’s Cross Station, the now famous and billionaire author J.K. Rowling envisioned the magical world of wizards and witches. Rowling had the idea of writing a great storybook and she wanted to complete her project, but after 6 years no book was written.
It is not an easy journey. After she got the idea for the book, she suffered the devastating death of her mother. Rowling said the day her mother died was the most traumatic moment of her life. She had to stop working on her book and it was 6 months after she got the idea for the book, and she was 25.
After her mother’s death, Rowling decided to start anew and, therefore, she moved to Portugal and began her new journey as an English teacher. Her marriage lasted only 13 months. Rowling returned to the UK for another fresh start with her daughter Jessica. Rowling was unemployed and poor, living in a cramped apartment with her daughter. She became very depressed and considered suicide. What she got at the time was 3 chapters of her book. Over the next few years, Rowling was forced to rely on state benefits for life and she continued to write her book in cafes and the daughter slept beside her.
And like all other success stories of great writers, they received many negatives from publishers. Finally, Bloomsbury tried her book once. And they say the rest is history. I hope you have heard of the Harry Potter and Sorcerer’s Stone book. After the huge success of his first book, Rowling continued to write and publish six more books in the same series.
According to biography dot com, the Harry Potter series has sold more than 450 million copies. The series was later turned into a blockbuster film franchise. Today, J.K. Rowling is a famous writer, millionaire, and her name is an inspiration to people.
And according to this article, Rowling is estimated to be worth about $ 1 billion. He is the world’s highest earning author and has been named one of the world’s most powerful celebrities. I am totally obsessed with J.K. Rowling and I watched the first Harry Potter series on TV for the first time. Here is a woman who has endured many setbacks and hardships in life, but she never gave up on her dreams. Instead of choosing to leave her dream of completing and publishing a book, she is working hard and diligently to pursue her dream no matter how difficult the situation may be. I believe this is what we all need to learn from her. Here are 13 more inspirational quotes from J.K. Rowling reminds us to press on any situation. I hope you are inspired.
Who is J K Rowling? And J K Rowling Powerful best 50 quotes.
Her full name is Joanne Rowling, she is best known by J K Rowling. She wears many hats but most importantly she is a British writer, as well as a filmmaker, screenwriter, television producer and philanthropist. He is known for writing novels for the Harry Potter fantasy series, and we all know how popular and popular these are.
He was born on 31 July 1965 in Yate, Gloucestershire. Rowling’s life is inspiring. It became a real rag for a rich story you can trust. This is not a fairy tale but it looks. She writes under the pseudonym Robert Galbraith. She has been named the most influential woman in Britain and she is one of the richest people in the world.
Above all, her life has been an inspiring journey. Everybody can see. It teaches us that if you believe in yourself and your ichs are strong enough to get what you want, you can have them. Trust your dreams and trust your ilk to achieve them. Here are the top 50 JK Rowling quotes.
Top 50+ J. K. Rowling Quotes
- “Sometimes, you just have to stop trying to force it, walk away and let your subconscious lead you. Fill life for a while. “
- “We don’t need magic to transform our world. We already carry all the energy we need. ”
- “The world is full of wonderful things you haven’t seen yet. Never give up on seeing them. ”
- “Failure is very important. We talk about success all the time. The ability to resist failure or use failure often leads to greater success. I’ve met people who don’t want to try for fear of failing. ”
- “The idea is the foundation of all invention and innovation.”
- “It’s impossible to live without failing anything unless you live very carefully. You didn’t even live. In this case, you failed by default.”
- “Let us step through the night and let the temptation of that flight, the adventure.”
- “Achievable Goals are the First Step of Self-Improvement.”
- “I’ve been writing since I was six. It’s imperative, so I can’t really say where the desire came from; I’ve always had that. My progress with the first book came through continuity because a lot of publishers turned it down! ”
- “Young people don’t know how age thinks and feels. But old people are guilty of forgetting that they are young. ”
- “I had nothing to lose, and sometimes it makes you brave to try.”
- “Never wait for perfection or you will wait forever. Do what you have gotten better, and be one of the boldest than those who can only dream. ”
- “The idea of your failure is not far from the average person’s idea of success.”
- “Don’t let their laughter dampen your ambition. Turn it into fuel! ”
- I want to be remembered as a person who did the best she could with the talent she had.
- It is our choices… it shows what we really are, it is more than our abilities.
- The first story I finished was when I was six.
- I was convinced that I wanted to do it forever – writing novels.
- Jane Austen is the pinnacle of all other authors.
- JK Rowling Quotes About Love / Harry Potter Quotes About Love
We are all light and dark within us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. Who we really are.
- Things we miss have a way of returning to us in the end, otherwise not always the way we expect.
- When you look at life as much as I have, you cannot underestimate the power of obsessive love.
- Do not pity the dead, Harry. Living mercy, and, above all, living without love.
- Practice and language differences are nothing if our goals are the same and our hearts are open.
- You are weak. You will never know love or friendship. And I’m sorry for you.
- Snape’s parent was a doe, Harry said. Like his mother, he loved her for most of his life, even when he was a child.
- Your mother died to save you. If there’s one thing Voldemort doesn’t understand, it’s love. Love is just as powerful as your mother, it is your own identity. To love so deeply, even if the person who loved us is gone, will give us some protection forever.
- “In a nutshell, you’re protected by your love ability!”
- “Those who love us never really leave us. You can always find them here.”
- JK Rowling Reading Quotes / JK Rowling Books Quotes Wherever I am, if I have a book with me, I have a place to go and be happy
- If you don’t like to read, you haven’t found the right book.
- I salvage the importance of bedtime stories to my last breath.
- Books are like mirrors: if a fool sees, you cannot expect a genius to focus.
- If this is a good book, someone will read it. I’m not completely shy about reading things I loved in my childhood yet.
- Read a lot. Reading really helps. Read anything you can get your hands on.
- Oh, there you are, Albus, he said. You’re a long time Do you upset the stomach? Dumbledore said no, I was just reading the muggle magazines, the telephone number. I make love knitting patterns.
- Read as much as you can. Nothing helps you read and you go through a phase of mimicking your favorite writers and it’s great because it’s also a learning experience.
- You have to resign to the fact that you waste a lot of trees before you write something you really like, and that’s it. It’s like learning a tool, you have to be prepared to hit the wrong notes occasionally, or just enough, because I wrote something awful before I wrote anything that was really nice. And read a lot. Reading really helps. Read anything you can get your hands on.
- Read as much as you can. Nothing will help you as much as reading.
- JK Rowling Friendship Quotes / Harry Potter Friendship Quotes “Our enemies need to be brave enough to stand up, but not so much to stand up to our friends.”
- “He should know that I want to leave you. No, he should know that you always want to come back. “
- There are some things you can’t share without liking each other, and one of them is to knock down a twelve foot mountain demon.
- “Whatever happens, we’re with you.”
- “The stronger we are together, the weaker we are divided.”
- “You are weak. You will never know love or friendship. And I’m sorry for you. “
- “Then you must die!” Roared black. “Rather than betray your friend, die. We’ve done it for you!”
- Understanding is the first step to acceptance, and there is only recovery from acceptance.
- Just because you have the emotional reach of a teaspoon doesn’t mean we all have.
- “Indifference and neglect often do more harm than good.”